Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball

Lady Gaga is among today's most popular artists. And not just because of her music, but also for her clothes and style. 


Out of curiosity I went to see her Born This Way Ball at Ericsson Globen in Stockholm. 


She entered the stage by riding a unicorn and after that changed her outfit some 20 times.  




As I am not that big fan of her music I took the show more like a musical performance.



Lots of different outfits, role plays, characters and choreography.






















Gaga is known for her meat dress at MTV Music Awards 2010 and this time she had a meat sofa.


I just do not understand the attraction to guns (same with Madonna and several other female artists).


No doubt that she is talented artist, who can sing. However, I did not fall into the target group.



If I counted correct Lady Gaga said the word Sweden at least 20 times and she seemed to be a big fan of Sweden.


Been there, seen her, did not buy the t-shirt.


Actually the reason for my Stockholm trip was totally another artist, Coldplay, who played the evening before.





No comments:

Post a Comment