Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hooked From The First Bite: Rulla & Nudge

Nudge is a coop store by few selective companies with ecological mindset located at Yrjönkatu in Helsinki.
Nudge, Yrjönkatu 30, Helsinki
Store has beautiful interiors and so many fascinating clothes, cosmetics and decoration items to discover in a pleasant athmosphere.


Perfect time to discover Nosh children's clothes before Christmas shopping.


I also found lots of stuff for myself, like Bio Nature cosmetics, ethical clothing by Yalo, shoes by Idun's Apple and decoration items from Kolme ja puoli. You can also test the different shades of nail polish in the nail bar so it is easy to spend time here (and shop). 


















And maybe the best of all Rulla restaurant with delicious rice paper rolls.


I tasted 4 different flavours and got hooked from the first bite! Salmon, beef and prawns all worked really well with salad and vermicelli. Normally I do not like coriander, but it did not bother me in the rolls.


Tangy taste of the fish sauce dip sauce is so addictive. Here I want to come to eat again and again and again...






No comments:

Post a Comment