Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fiskebaren in Kødbyen

There are several great restaurants located in trendy Copenhagen Meatpacking District Kødbyen. I had run into the name of Fiskebaren in several different places and it had always received good reviews.  

Flæsketorvet 100
Fiskebaren was really a great experience not only because of the excellent fish and shellfish, but also for good service and lean interiors.



















Service was also superb and you got a good overview of the menu. Still, I did not dare to take the oysters, but maybe next time... Now I settled for scrumptious razor clam served with malt bread for starters instead.


There were so many tasty dishes on the menu and I chose cod with beetroots and porridge as main course. So tasty - and really filling.


Although I was already pleased, I could not resist taking dessert and took a portion of wild dark chocolate, which was mind-blowing!

Also my friend's sorbet was finger-licking good


So no need to re-consider next time when choosing a dinner place in Copenhagen!


No comments:

Post a Comment