Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Saturday Evening at Pueblo Bar y Taqueria

When strolling down Eerikinkatu you will find relaxed Mexican bar Pueblo Bar y Taqueria.

Pueblo Bar y Taqueria, Eerikinkatu 27
Casual easy-going place to start your Saturday evening with drinks and tacos. There is also DJ - at least on Saturday nights.


















Positive remarks on drinks selection includes Strawberry Margaritas and besides typical Corona and/or Sol beer they also serve Dos Equis.




We took quesadilla con salsa as a starter, but I would rather replace it with an extra taco as they were much more tasty. Tacos can be ordered in 2, 3 or 4 and I think 3 is the absolute maximum portion for me. I chose chicken tacos (Tinga), which was delicious and I especially liked the spicy sauces (both green and red one). My friend's vegetarian portion (Verduras Mixtas) was also savory.



As a dessert we ordered coffee and home-made chocolate and chili ice-cream, which tasted exactly like SIA's similar variant. So nothing extraordinary, but a fun evening and nice place to have drinks and tacos.

However, I still prefer Patrona's Mexican culinary when choosing Mexican restaurant in Helsinki.


No comments:

Post a Comment