Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How To Be A Woman

How To Be A Woman is the best book I have read for a long time. I bought the book from London last autumn and totally adored the book.



Caitlin Moran is genius, sassy, witty and funny! I really like her style to write about serious issues with humour and without preaching. The main message is that women can choose themselves what they want to do (regarding their body, family, work etc.) and nobody should set strict rules what it is to be a woman. You can absolutely call her an ambassador of the modern feminism.

Caitlin in Helsinki 28.8.2012
Now we got this brilliant book also in Finnish (Naisena olemisen taito) and there has been interviews of Caitlin in several Finnish women's magazines. Certainly inspiring articles giving something to think about.

Olivia 9/12, Gloria 9/2012



And today it was also a press conference in Helsinki where I managed to infiltrate. She really made a positive impression being so down-to-earth, talkative, friendly, wine-liking and entertaining character, who all suddenly burst out singing or telling jokes.


After the interview I even got to chat with her a bit and she did complement my Efva Attling necklace :-).


















I highly recommend everybody to read and enjoy this brilliant book!


“I want a Zero Tolerance policy on All The Patriarchal Bullshit.”Caitlin Moran: How To Be A Woman



1 comment: