Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coffee Break At Brooklyn Cafe

Today I had a sunny walk in Punavuori and a quick coffee break in super cozy Brooklyn Cafe in Viiskulma. Small, popular and pleasant place I must say.

Brooklyn Cafe at Viiskulma, Fredrikinkatu 19
I just love this kind of small coffee houses with character. Brooklyn Cafe is a welcome addition to the range of coffee houses in Helsinki. Fast and friendly service as well as handly location by the Viiskulma bus stop.


Maybe not the best place to share confidental discussion due to the small size, but otherwise a nice place to meet a friend or read a magazine. Interior design is not that special, but you cannot help liking those NYC photoes.  


They serve at least tasty and strong coffee, brownies and bagels. This time I had Green Tea Cappucino, which was interesting new experience. 

I am sure this place will be on my top visited list of the Helsinki cafees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment