Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Master Of Sonisphere

Yesterday it was the sold-out Sonisphere festival with almost 50 000 people in Kalasatama, Helsinki.

I was accompanying my Godson, who is a big Metallica fan and this was his first ever concert. Personally I am pleased that he likes Metallica (because I also appreciate their music and used to listen to it few decades ago), especially after hearing that my colleague was taking her niece to Pitbull concert tonight.


As it was a really chilly weather I was relieved that it was a sunny day and no rain at all. And what a beautiful skyline the whole evening!


Downside was that the arrangements at the festival area did not work at all. We queued almost an hour to toilets and then over an half an hour to "fast food" joint. The positive thing in queuing was that we managed to skip Machine Head, which did not sound that good.


So although Sonisphere is not my genre I really enjoyed seeing Metallica live for the first time and they did sound good, just like Metallica.


No comments:

Post a Comment