Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Saw It On TV

I hardly watch any TV. Reason for this is partly time limitations and partly that I have not really found any programs I would like to follow. This is really a limitation in coffee table discussion at work as I seem to be the only one who has never seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy. So I need to upgrade my personal TV viewership ratings!

Of course I should say that I am usually only watching news and documentaries, but I hardly do. I actually like watching entertaining soaps when I am too tired to read. Therefore I have some easy watching on my DVD so that I can relax while watching something simple and stupid after work. Desperate Housewives I would like to watch, but have skipped too many episodes in between so cannot watch the current season.

This year my fave series was Swedish Våra vänners liv, but all 10 episodes were already shown. At this point I must say that Finnish Swedish TV channel Yle Fem has quite a few good programs that I watch every now and then (such as Skavlan, Lilla Onsdag, Annas eviga). My other favourite channel is Yle Teema as they have interesting documents and music programs.

Today starts a new Finnish reality TV program Iholla of which I have high hopes. Idea is based on Israelian format Connected so that 6 Finnish women have cameras and they are recording their own life day by day. In my opinion the most interesting person is singer Heli Kajo, who took part in Finnish Eurovision song contest in 2010 (with English subtitles):



Iholla is on 4 times a week from Tuesday to Friday and it could be exactly that kind of light entertainment to tape in and watch after work when you are totally knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment