Saturday, March 10, 2012

Winter Visits to Sweden


I have a huge travel fever and eagerly want to go somewhere far away. Started wondering why and figured out that usually I tend to travel in March. And skipping this routine has caused me restlessness.

Still, I believe this is going to be satisfying travel year. So far I visited Gothenburg in January and Stockholm in February.

Winter view of beautiful Stockholm.

HumlegÄrden park in Stockholm.














 And managed to catch some great concerts and exhibitions on these two trips:

Anton Corbijn photo exhibition at Fotografiska in Stockholm.
Independent cinema Folkets bio Zita has great selection of foreign films.



Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera exhibition at The Gothenburg Museum of Art.
Ola Salo and Sveriges Radios Symfoniorkester in Stockholm

Anna Ternheim starting her Night Visitor tournee in Gothenburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment